Sunday, March 22, 2009

By the Rivers of Babylon



This is one of my favorite songs that I relate to the annual gathering of the tribes of the rainbow family of living light.

The version in the video above is supposed to be the original. There are a few others that I would like to share with you.



and yet another version...



I am really hoping to find a video produced at a rainbow gathering if one exists. I posted a request on agr at this link so I hope it produces a response.

A couple friends of mine sing this song on a regular basis at rainbow gatherings. Marty Heartsong wanders around in his rainbow tam and guitar visiting campfires at rainbow gatherings. Marty usually sings this song. In fact, he has made an audio recording of it which I don't have with me to upload. When I see him, I will ask for a new copy to upload here for your enjoyment. Usually, Marty Heartsong joins in a duet with Gary of Rainbowcrystalkitchen for the most beautiful rendition of this song rainbow style. I would love to record them singing it together.

Please email themidnightwriter1@gmail.com if you have a video version of the Rivers of Babylon.

Thank you and rainbow love. It's almost time to go home again.

Summer Breeze

The Midnight Writer

No comments: