Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nemesis

What is Nemesis?

Otherwise known as the "Dark Star", it is a "hypothetical twin brown dwarf to our sun". It is still a theory that has not been proven.





I tend to believe in the accuracy of the scientists theory on this one. About ten years ago, I received some information through the spirit that I posted on one of my websites.


The full content of these writings is available at
For the specific paragraph, I will quote the content below. It is located under the title "Angels of the Four Winds, part one, in the fourth paragraph.


"Prepare for a Star that shines in the West,Invisible and Mighty is He.
When he appears in the Nighttime Sky,
A dust red Fire Whirling is what you will see.
He will sweep all the Stone and Molten Ash on His Path through Eternity,
Till He reaches the Gate at the Doorway to Earth...
When a Hush will fall on all Humanity.
Till the Star of the West passes on by....Silence is All there Will Be."

No comments: