Friday, February 26, 2010

One Tin Soldier has its own Domain Name

This past few days Cephas and I made a decision to buy domain names for all existing blogspot blogs. We chose .info because of the price obviously and as a personal theme. Many of our blogs are now .info so we have an entire grouping that follows this theme. The subject matter will remain the same.

We chose a new template but I am not sure that we'll keep it. I'll spend a little time surfing to find a better one. If I find one you will see this blog's face change. I'm excited about the stories that will be posted here. At One Tin Soldier's inception, we reported actual events at rainbow gatherings, Wyoming in 2008 particularly. Last year, we didn't really post the events but you will see updates and flashbacks in the coming months.

Since I am compiling stories from archives and first hand interviews, I decided to outline a coming book on rainbowfamily history. Be sure to visit the new blog by that name, but be patient until I can post some content there.

Enjoy the stories and videos and be sure to leave a comment to tell us what you think about the facelift.

The Midnight Writer

No comments: